While recovering from terrible wounds and attempting to rebuild a ruined life, our hero discovers there’s far more behind the team members’ time-traveling projects than they ever let on. Purchase “Entanglement”
- Opening moves in her chess game with Ben
- Further reading, in addition to the “Stasis” further reading and the “Entropy” further reading books, are: “The Philosophical Breakfast Club” by Laura J. Snyder, and “Storybook Style: America’s Whimsical Homes of the Twenties” by Arrol Gellner and Douglas Keister
- Chapter 4– Ben’s Delicious Crepes
- Chapter 11– Perfect Cinnamon Rolls
- Chapter 6– Her versions of “Shrewsbury Cakes”, Triple Chocolate Cookies, and Sam’s Favorite Gingerbread
- Music references
- Book club discussion questions (coming soon)
- Link to quick sketch of the two-slit experiment (the version she gave Mr. Herschel, not the more detailed version in the flour with Ben’s kids).
- Cover art: photo of a window in the castle ruins at Ha Ha Tonka, with a photo of the sun, taken during the 2017 eclipse in Missouri, superimposed.